Buchari Jews come from Central Asia (an area inside modern-day Uzbekistan) and have a rich cultural heritage which includes local foods, a unique language, and distinctive dress. This includes the unusual Bucharian kippahs, which are brightly colored, silky and elaborately embroidered. Popular with children as well as Reform and liberal Jews, these gorgeous Buchari kippahs make great gifts.
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Hat - Birds Gold£32.40 £22.64
- Yair Emanuel Hand Embroidered Hat - Birds Silver£32.40 £22.64
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Hat - Pomegranates White£24.26 £12.92
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Hat - Flowers Maroon£24.26 £12.92
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Hat - Flowers White£24.26 £12.92