While the pomegranate has been grown for thousands of years in the Mediterranean region, and is referenced throughout the Bible as one of the 7 species native to the Land of Israel, its elegant form has long made the pomegranate a Jewish decorative motif throughout Jewish art and jewelry.
- Woman of Valor: Gold and Silver Pomegranates Ring£236.21 £189.00
- Three Pomegranate Shekel Coin Ring with Red Gemstones£142.20 £144.00
- Large Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring£236.21 £189.00
- Large Gold & Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring£552.21 £479.00
- 14K White Gold Pomegranate Ring with Diamonds and Rubies£1,173.15 £989.00
- 14K White Gold Diamond Ring with Pink Topaz Pomegranate£1,816.21 £1,499.00
- 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Hanging Pomegranate Ring£1,208.70 £1,020.00