While the pomegranate has been grown for thousands of years in the Mediterranean region, and is referenced throughout the Bible as one of the 7 species native to the Land of Israel, its elegant form has long made the pomegranate a Jewish decorative motif throughout Jewish art and jewelry.
- Woman of Valor: Gold and Silver Pomegranates Ring£242.19 £149.04
- Three Pomegranate Shekel Coin Ring with Red Gemstones£145.80 £116.64
- Large Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring£242.19 £153.09
- Large Gold & Silver Half Shekel Pomegranate Ring£566.19 £387.99
- 14K White Gold Pomegranate Ring with Diamonds and Rubies£1,202.85 £801.09
- 14K White Gold Diamond Ring with Pink Topaz Pomegranate£1,721.25 £1,147.77
- 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Hanging Pomegranate Ring£1,239.30 £826.20