Havdalah Candle - Black and Gray
Elevate your Motzei Shabbat (exit of Shabbat) with this unique havdalah candle:
- Designed in a lovely pattern including black, gray, and white colors throughout.
- Crafted in the north of Israel in a mini size, great for travel.
- Beautiful gift as a souvenir from the Land of Israel for someone who wants to make havdalah outstanding!
- Buy 2 for £9.73 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £9.22 each and save 10%
- Buy 4 for £8.71 each and save 15%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Paraffin, Kosher Badatz HaEdut HaHaredit-Jerusalem
Time of Burning: 8-10 hrs
Size: 2" x 4" / 5 cm x 10.2 cm
Brighten your home at the end of Shabbat with this special havdalah candle from the north of Israel! Designed with shades of black, gray, and white in a beautiful mini pillar. As the light of Shabbat leaves, we escort Shabbat with the havdalah ceremony, connecting us to the essence of creation as we enter the weekday. Easy to bring with you on-the-go or to give as a gift to someone who loves the light of Shabbat and the Land of Israel!
In the inspirational hills of the upper Galillee, skilled craftsmen create candles to bring the light of the Holy Land into your home. The candles are dipped in the age-old traditional manner and burn with a clear bright flame.