Jerusalem Second Temple Laser Cut Do-it-Yourself Kit
Brand: Wooden Do-it-Yourself Kits
Size (assembled): 39.5 X 24.5 X 15.5 cm / 15.4" X 9.4" X 6.1"
This stunningly beautiful, intricate, and accurate model will provide hours of enjoyment in its construction and a lifetime of pleasure when it is finally assembled. It is fun and educational for children and adults! Included is a booklet explaining the historical and religious background of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem.
The hundreds of laser cut pieces fit together perfectly!
Detailed assembly instrucitons included (99 pictures).
Made in Israel
- Matzah Essentials Buying Guide
- Israel Inspired Home Decor
- Barbara Shaw for Passover Buying Guide
- Israel Independence Day 2019 Buying Guide
- Seder Plates Buying Guide 2019
- Matzah Trays Buying Guide
- Passover 2019 Buying Guide
- Israeli Flag Inspired Gifts Buying Guide
- Winter Gifts Buying Guide
- Gifts For Mom Buying Guide
- Ultimate Jewish Anniversary Gift Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Israel Independence Day Buying Guide
- Guide to Passover Plates
- IDF Gifts
- Brilliant Bat Mitzvah Gifts
- The Best Bar Mitzvah Gifts
- Gifts That Say "I Love You"
- Jewish Wedding Gifts Buying Guide
- Birth and Brit Milah Gifts
- Gorgeous Gifts for Her
- Great Gifts for Him
- Unique Gifts from Israel
- Passover Essentials Buying Guide
- Choosing a Passover Haggadah