Kippahs / Yarmulke
The kippah (yarmulke), the Jewish skullcap, is traditionally worn by men in synagogue, by Orthodox men all day long, and in some more modern circles even by women. Here you will find both classic and modern designs in cotton, silk, suede, satin, and more. Take a look around -- you will find the perfect kippah for any person and any occasion!
The Kippah As A Public Proclamation of Faith
Originally worn as a head covering during worship, the kippah has become a symbol of humility to be worn at all times, a public acknowledgment that G-d is above us, as well as public proclamation of faith. We have a great selection of designs, from more formal designs to more casual, everyday kippahs. Our most formal offering is a white, satin kippah with a delicate Jerusalem theme embroidered in outline about the edge. It's a great choice for weddings or Bar Mitzvahs.
We also have a huge selection artisanal kippahs from Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel. These feature raw silk kippahs in a variety of colors with colorful Jerusalem motifs. Also available is a flower motif embroidered on raw silk in a variety of hues. Several of his kippahs are completely covered in tight embroidery, giving them an Eastern craft aesthetic. These include bird designs, as well as an old Jerusalem motifs, available in several colors. Emanuel also offers a series kippahs in which he has hand painted in gold. These include an Old Jerusalem motif, as well one with the symbols of the different Jewish tribes.
In addition to these, we have the standard knitted kippahs, available in a variety of colors. These can be monochrome or two-tone. They can also come with an embroidered Star of David.
Items 1-36 of 153
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah - Multicolored£14.57 £9.71
- Israeli Flag Denim Kippah£8.90 £5.66
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah – Blue£14.57 £9.71
- Knitted White Kippah with Blue and Black Border£14.58 £8.90
- Knitted Kippah: Gray, Brown and Green Design£16.20 £11.33
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah – Purple£14.57 £9.71
- Red Linen Kippah£7.28 £4.85
- Jerusalem Velvet Embroidered Kippah£8.10 £5.66
- Knitted Kippah - Na Nach Nachman - Black£8.09 £4.85
- Gray Satin Kippah£6.47 £4.04
- Knitted Kippah - Na Nach Nachman - White£8.09 £4.85
- Black Hand-Made Knit Kippah – Multicolored Dots£16.19 £10.52
- Suede Israeli Army Kippah£9.72 £7.28
- Crocheted Gray Frik Kippah£7.29 £4.85
- Blue Kippah with Cars£7.28 £4.85
- Black Suede Train and Hebrew Alphabet Kippah£9.71 £6.47
- White Satin Mazal Tov Kippah£4.04 £2.42
- Blue Suede Kippah£6.48 £4.85
- Knitted Black Kippah£16.20 £10.52
- Crocheted White Frik Kippah£18.23 £12.14
- Crocheted Navy Blue Frik Kippah£7.29 £4.85
- Yair Emanuel Raw Silk Kippah - Silver£12.96 £8.87
- Yair Emanuel Poly Silk Kippah - Blue£9.72 £4.82
- IDF Emblem Camouflage Kippah£8.90 £5.66
- White Matte Satin Kippah£6.47 £4.04
- Alef-Bet Black Velvet Kippah£8.10 £5.66