Artist Yair Emanuel, one of Israel's most famous and respected commercial artists, lives and works in Jerusalem. Vivid and harmonious colors as well as a mixture of the old and the new characterize Emanuel's work, creating some of the most instantly recognizable Judaica pieces you will ever see.
Artist Yair Emanuel
Artist Yair Emanuel was born on Kibbutz Sha'alvim, studied at Bezalel Academy of Art and Design and is now based in Jerusalem. His background is an essential component to his work which combines a respect for tradition with a taste for innovative form and color. He works in a variety of mediums, from textiles to wood and metal and offers a vast selection of Judaica. Rather than limiting himself to a particular style or look, his Judaica explores many different processes, color schemes and design concepts. His work is inspiring as it is affordable.
Textiles - Tallitot, Kippot, Matzah Covers, Challah Covers, and Blessings
His textile objects run the gamut and are wrought by processes like embroidery, fabric painting and applique. You are sure to find something appealing and within your price range amongst Emanuel's collection. There are plain raw silk kippot in a variety of shades as well as raw silk kippot with embroidered motifs like flowers or Old Jerusalem. He has beautiful challah covers and matzah covers, some embroidered with flowers, some quilted, some hand painted. His applique tallitot are beautiful, featuring such themes as the Tree of Life, Miriam by the Red Sea, Old Jerusalem, and pomegranates. He also has a great collection of blessings on fabric, which are embellished with metal and glass beads and then mounted on brass rods for hanging.
Wood and Metal - Kiddush and Sabbath
His approaches with wood and metal may seem diametrically opposed. His wooden objects, such as his Kiddush cups, candleholders, Seder plates and jewelry boxes all employ a primitivist approach, decorated with hand-painted pomegranates, birds and foliate patterns, these items are bright, playful, and warm. His metal objects, such as his Kiddush cups and some of his metal Seder plates employ that ultra-modern medium anodized aluminum, while his hand-painted laser-cut metal objects convey a playfulness more like his wooden designs.
Items 1-36 of 1305
- Yair Emanuel Aluminium Dreidel Hanukkah Menorah - Gold£228.31 £149.31
- Yair Emanuel Golden Aluminium Pearl Netilat Yadayim Cup£39.49 £26.06
- Yair Emanuel Marble Coated Netilat Yadayim Cup – Black£47.39 £31.59
- Yair Emanuel Marble Coated Netilat Yadayim Cup – Red£47.39 £31.59
- Yair Emanuel Marble Coated Netilat Yadayim Cup – Silver£47.39 £31.59
- Yair Emanuel I Love Israel Colourful Metal Wall Hanging£55.29 £35.54
- Yair Emanuel Dark Blue Striped Tallit & Kippah Set£165.11 £109.81
- Yair Emanuel Blue & Silver Borei Minei Besamim Spice Box£20.53 £13.42
- Yair Emanuel Silver & Gold Borei Minei Besamim Spice Box£20.53 £13.42
- Yair Emanuel Jerusalem Spice Box (Silver)£20.14 £13.42
- Yair Emanuel Jerusalem Spice Box (Turquoise)£20.53 £13.42
- Yair Emanuel Multicoloured Abacus Hanukkah Menorah£117.71 £78.21
- Yair Emanuel Red, Green & Orange Floral Candlesticks£70.31 £46.61
- Yair Emanuel Green, Orange & Violet Floral Candlesticks£58.46 £38.71
- Yair Emanuel Turquoise Floral Candlesticks£58.46 £38.71
- Yair Emanuel Maroon Floral Candlesticks£58.46 £38.71
- Yair Emanuel Blue, Orange & Red Fountain Candlesticks£117.71 £78.21
- Yair Emanuel Turquoise, Orange & Green Candlesticks£117.71 £78.21
- Yair Emanuel Silver Jerusalem Havdalah Set£141.41 £94.01
- Yair Emanuel Silver & Gold Jerusalem Havdalah Set£141.41 £94.01
- Yair Emanuel Blue Jerusalem Havdalah Set£141.41 £94.01
- Yair Emanuel Multicoloured Jerusalem Havdalah Set£141.41 £94.01
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Kiddush Cup with Silver Rings£58.46 £38.71
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Kiddush Cup with Blue Rings£58.46 £38.71