44"-46" Large Yemenite Kudu Shofar - Polished
Rouse your soul during the High Holidays with this phenomenal kudu shofar from the Land of Israel:
- This beautiful shofar is made from a kudu (antelope) horn in accordance with the tradition of Yemenite Jews and sports an elegant, polished finish.
- Delicately made in the Land of Israel by some of Jerusalem's leading producers of superior quality and kosher shofarot.
- Bigger than regular kudu shofars, this remarkable shofar is perfect for use in communal prayer services.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Size: 44" - 46" / 112cm - 117cm (measured lengthwise around the curves)
Stir your soul this Rosh Hashanah with the wondrous sound of this majestic, large shofar! This exquisite, polished shofar is made from the horn of a kudu (antelope), as is the tradition of Yemenite Jews. With an imposing and inspiring sound, the shofar is used during the High Holiday period, urging us to look inward and make amends for the wrongs that we have committed. Impressively bigger than regular kudu shofars, this special shofar is great for use in the synagogue or communal prayer services.
Please Note: Shofars are a natural product and may therefore come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.