An ancient symbol and talisman, the hamsa hand shape has deep roots in both the Jewish and Islamic traditions. It has also been an immensely popular decorative motif for centuries, especially in Jewelry. Judaica webstore's selection of hamsa jewelry includes pendants, necklaces, bracelets and earrings in gold, silver, precious gems and much more.
A Look at Hamsa Jewelry
The Hamsa hand is a symbol recognized for warding off the evil eye. It appears in decorative items for the home, but can also give someone constant protection when it appears in Hamsa jewelry from the Judaica Webstore. The Hamsa hand is usually shown as a "palm open" figure, and is then decorated according to the wearer's preferences.
Hamsa jewelry can focus on the elegant and graceful form of the hand, such as a silver filigree Hamsa hand, but it might also be all about colorful gemstones. There are many kinds of Hamsa jewelry designs that fill the Hamsa form with precious or semi-precious stones and jewels. The most common colors used to accent Hamsa jewelry are red and turquoise because of their affiliation with Kabbalah, a form of mystical Judaism that emphasizes symbols and numbers.
You will find the Hamsa sign as the main form in a pendant, as a small charm for a bracelet, as the primary shape for earrings, and even as the clasp on a bracelet. It is also frequently partnered with symbols that are positioned in the "palm" of the hand. This is why you can so easily find a Hamsa hand with a Chai symbol, a Star of David, or even a Holy Name. You can even purchase small charms to dangle from watch bands, bracelets, and key chains too!
If you want to show your adherence to Kabbalah, Judaism, or other religious beliefs, you can find many kinds of Hamsa jewelry that will allow you to do so. The figures make wonderful gifts for travelers, graduates starting their new careers, and just as a thoughtful gift to a friend or family member. Whether you give it as a lovely symbol or as an actual talisman, it is a great choice and bound to become one of the recipient's favorites.
Items 1-36 of 353
- 14K Gold-Plated Star of David and Hamsa Bangle by Adi£34.01 £22.67
- Evil Eye: Ornate Kabbalistic Hamsa Necklace with Many Inscriptions£120.69 Special Price £68.16
- Woman of Valor: Silver Wheel Necklace with Hamsa & Garnet Stone£68.84 Special Price £37.86
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Hamsa Necklace with Diamonds£486.00 £323.19
- 18K Gold Hamsa Necklace with Diamond Eye£291.60 £193.59
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Diamonds£364.50 £242.19
- Hamsa: 14K Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamonds & Gemstones£364.50 £242.19
- Wealth: Silver Kabbalah Key Necklace with Star of David & Hamsa£161.19 Special Price £85.37
- Traveler's Prayer & Porat Yosef: Sterling Silver Unisex Evil Eye Bracelet with Gold Hamsa£291.60 Special Price £157.67
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant£340.20 £193.59
- 14K Gold and Garnet Heart Filigree Hamsa Pendant£234.90 £153.09
- Hamsa: Solid Sculpted Sterling Silver Pendant£32.39 Special Price £17.20
- Porat Yosef/Evil Eye: Sterling Silver Hamsa Disk 2-Sided Kabbalah Pendant£72.89 Special Price £41.30
- Silver Hamsa Necklace with Evil Eye and Hebrew Initials£40.50 £32.39
- 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa Pendant£2,059.02 £1,372.95
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Blue Opal Stone£279.45 £185.49
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Stud Earrings with Diamond Stones£320.76 £213.84
- SEA Smadar Eliasaf Leather and Silver Wrap Around Star of David Bracelet£109.34 Special Price £65.60
- SEA Smadar Eliasaf Wrap Around Leather Bracelet with Star of David - Beige£120.68 Special Price £72.17
- SEA Smadar Eliasaf Clear Hamsa Pearl Necklace£120.68 £80.19
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet with Star of David and Hamsa (Variety of Colors)£161.19 Special Price £109.47
- Sterling Silver Ring with Hamsa and Song of Ascents£129.60 £80.19
- 14K Gold Indented Hamsa with Egyptian-Style Evil Eye£626.94 £417.96