Jewish Pendants & Necklaces
The quintessential piece of Jewish Jewelry is the necklace. Take a look at our Israeli pendants and necklaces. Whether you're looking for Judaica (Stars of David, Chai, hamsas etc.) or more general jewelry pieces, you will find hundreds of the most perfect traditional and contemporary designs here.
A Delicate and Sacred Gift
The pendant lies close to the heart. A necklace is an intimate gift and can be a very symbolic one as well. Judaica Webstore has an unbelievable range of Jewish pendant necklaces, from hip and funky, to conservative and refined, to artistic and expressive.
Sterling Silver and Roman Glass
Our Roman glass jewelry combines historic designs in sterling silver with pieces of glass dating back as far as the 1st century C.E. Glasswork was a popular craft object in the Middle East back Roman times, and a significant amount of it has been excavated in Israel. All of it has a lovely iridescent patina, slowly acquired over the centuries. Some of these necklaces come with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Museum. Check individual product descriptions for details.
Tiny Texts to Be Worn Close to the Heart
One very popular line of pendant are those in the shape of a book or a mezuzah which hold tiny printed blessings inside or even microfilm copies of the Book of Psalms. These are especially great for bibliophiles or anyone who loves miniatures.
Contemporary Israeli Workshops: AMARO and Adina Plastelina
We also feature works from contemporary Israeli artists, like the hip creations of Jaffa-based workshop Adina Plastelina. They use polymer clay to mimic an old Italian glass technique called millefiore. Their pendants explore traditional ideas like the tree of life, the Star of David, the hamsa and the olive branch, as well as hippy motifs like humming birds, butterflies, and dragonflies.
AMARO is another amazing workshop, founded over 25 years ago in Tel Aviv by designer Irit Goffer-Sasson. AMARO's bohemian designs pull together a multitude of colors and styles to create an aesthetic that is at once refined and exotic. Take some time to read through their product descriptionsâ€“ the names of the jewels alone are a feast for the eyes and ears! Amozonite, Blue Lace Agate, Mother of Pearl, Pink Mussel Shell, Pearl, Rose Quartz, Variscite, Green Aventurineâ€¦
Of course there are any number of traditional options, including Star of David necklaces, hamsa necklaces, and Chai necklaces. Some of the most beautiful include a series of Star of David pendants where one triangle of onyx or lapis lazuli lies beneath another triangle of gold or white gold, with or without diamond embellishments. Also very lovely are the strings of freshwater pearls with a gold hamsa or a gold Star of David. We also offer personalized name pendants, in Hebrew or English, in a variety of fonts, in either gold or silver.
Items 1-36 of 2218
- Woman of Valor: Silver and Gold Necklace with Pearl£193.59 Special Price £115.91
- Silver and Gold Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms£161.19 Special Price £81.93
- Shema Israel & Ana Bekoach: Double Sided Disk Necklace with Raised Heh£80.19 Special Price £48.19
- Silver Reversible Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms£120.69 Special Price £68.16
- Traveler's Prayer: Silver 2-Piece Pendant with Star of David & Turquoise£64.79 Special Price £34.42
- Shema Israel: Large Ornate Silver Necklace with Giant Opalite Stone£177.39 Special Price £95.70
- Evil Eye: Ornate Kabbalistic Hamsa Necklace with Many Inscriptions£120.69 Special Price £68.16
- Woman of Valor: Silver Wheel Necklace with Hamsa & Garnet Stone£68.84 Special Price £37.86
- For He will Give His Angels Five Metals Pendant£194.40 £136.89
- Eilat Stone and Silver Star of David Necklace£96.39 £60.74
- Beloved: Sterling Silver Round Necklace£128.79 Special Price £68.16
- Woman of Valor: Silver Necklace with Large Opalite Stone Dome£128.79 Special Price £68.16
- 14K Gold Chai Bubble Pendant£405.00 Special Price £266.49
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Disc Pendant£728.19 Special Price £460.89
- Deluxe 14K Gold Interlocked Star of David Pendant£437.40 £346.68
- 14K Gold Star of David with Chai Pendant£348.30 Special Price £225.99
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Pomegranate Pendant£1,530.90 Special Price £1,133.19
- Sterling Silver Merkaba Star of David Necklace£60.75 £40.49
- 24K Gold Plated and Large Cubic Zirconia Necklace Micro-Inscribed with 24K Gold Heart and "I Love You" in 120 Languages£201.69 Special Price £125.39
- 14K Gold and Onyx Necklace Micro-Inscribed with 24K Gold Heart and "I Love You" in 120 Languages£437.40 Special Price £261.71
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Hamsa Necklace with Diamonds£486.00 £323.19
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Cloud Pendant-Glossy£421.20 Special Price £323.19
- 14K Gold Classic Thick Cut Star of David Pendant£340.20 £225.99
- 14K Gold Star of David & Heart with Diamonds£1,053.00 Special Price £640.79
- Jerusalem City of Gold Necklace (Hebrew)£48.60 £32.39
- Sterling Silver Filigree Star of David Necklace with Gemstones£161.19 £104.49
- Gold Plated Engraved Love Birds Heart Necklace (Hebrew / English)£80.19 Special Price £47.38
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Eilat Stone Star of David£120.69 £80.19
- 14K Gold Textured Chai Pendant£709.56 £473.04
- 14K Gold Western Wall Mezuzah Pendant with Shema Yisrael£719.28 Special Price £436.59
- 14K Gold Interlocked Star of David£709.56 £473.04
- 14K Gold Curved Double Star of David Pendant£404.19 Special Price £225.99
- 18K Gold Hamsa Necklace with Diamond Eye£291.60 £193.59