Take a look at our amazing selection of rings! Many of the designs below are exclusive to our store, and absolutely all are stunning and fabulous! Rings for women and men, many with Jewish verses and blessings, in silver, gold, gemstones, and Roman glass! All from Israel. With a variety this extensive, you are sure to find just the perfect thing!
Jewish Rings for All Occasions
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
Items 1-36 of 626
- Silver and Gold Star of David Spinning Ring - Traveler's Psalm£161.19 £104.49
- 14K Yellow Gold Contemporary Star of David Hearts Ring£437.40 £290.79
- Woman of Valor: Gold and Silver Pomegranates Ring£242.19 £153.09
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord£120.69 £80.19
- Sterling Silver Two-Tone Ani Ledodi Cut Out Ring£161.19 £88.29
- Deluxe Eilat Stone, Silver and Gold Filled Ring - Old Jerusalem Motif£209.79 Special Price £130.49
- Roman Glass and Silver Circle Ring£113.40 £72.86
- Priestly Blessing: Gold and Silver Star of David Ring£242.19 £144.99
- 14K Yellow Gold and Blue Enamel Jewish Wedding Ring£486.00 £347.49
- Marina Jewelry Silver Priestly Blessing Ring£40.50 £24.29
- Priestly Blessing Sterling Silver Spinning Ring£96.39 £64.79
- 14K Gold Spinning Song of Songs Ring£1,134.00 £801.09
- Deluxe Spinning 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Ana Bekoach Ring£404.19 £282.69
- Sterling Silver and Gold Lion of Judah and Western Wall Ring£485.19 Special Price £282.69
- Love and Blessing: Silver and Gold Kabbalah Ring with Pearl£145.80 £120.69
- 12 Stone Gold Hoshen Ring£404.19 £274.59
- Ani LeDodi Silver Ring£96.39 £64.79
- 14K Yellow Gold Filigree Shema Yisrael Ring£607.50 £404.19
- 14K Yellow and White Gold Ani LeDodi Ring£1,215.00 £837.54
- Sterling Silver Thin Ana Bekoach Ring with Garnet£60.75 £40.49
- 14K Gold Ring with Textured Spinning Silver Ani Ledodi Band£583.20 £387.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones£606.69 £404.19
- Sterling Silver Ring with 14K Gold Love (Ve-Ahavta) Plaque£129.60 £80.19
- Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Spinning Ring - This Too Shall Pass£485.19 £323.19