Book of Esther
The Book of Esther (Megillat Esther in Hebrew) recounts the story of Esther, the Jewish queen of Persian king Achashverosh, who saved her people from genocide at the hands of the king's wicked henchman, Haman. The story provides the backdrop for the holiday of Purim and is read aloud publicly twice on the festival, once in the evening and once in the morning. Our wonderful range of megillot (scrolls/books) allow you to delve deep into the central text of the festival or following along with the reading of the text at synagogue!
- The Koren Five Megillot - Hebrew / English (Hardcover)£23.70 £15.76
- Megillat Esther - Beit Yosef£1,706.40 £1,706.40
- Megillat Esther - Beit Yosef (Illuminated)£7,520.80 £7,520.80
- Megillat Esther - Sefardi£1,137.60 £1,137.60
- Megillat Esther - Sefardi (Illuminated)£6,754.50 £6,754.50
- Illuminated Five Megillot - Hebrew (Hardcover)£23.70 £15.76