Tefillin (phylacteries in English) play a hugely significant role in the life of a young Jew. Traditionally worn from just before a youngster hits Bar Mitzvah, the boxes are filled with parchment scrolls hand-scribed with Hebrew prayers and accompanied by a set of supple leather straps. Parents or grandparents have customarily gifted the young man with tefillin ahead of his special day, and the holy boxes will stay with him throughout his life. Browse our selection of tefillin here.
- Pair of Tefilin Dakkot - Peshutim Mehudarim - Ashkenazi Version£441.61 £329.00
- Pair of Tefillin Dakkot - Peshutim Mehudarim - Sefardi Version£390.25 £329.00
- Pair of Tefillin - Ox-Neck Skin - Ashkenazi Ktav Ari Version£869.00 £739.00
- Miniature Pair of Tefilin£1,184.21 £1,399.00
- Pair of Tefilin - Mehadrin£869.00 £979.00
- Pair of Tefilin - Mehadrin Min Hamehadrin£1,501.00 £1,399.00
- Pair of Tefillin Gassot - Ox-Neck Skin - Sefardi Version£698.35 £589.00